Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happened to see posters/ad campaigns/ hoardings of Simran Thirai, all over the city. On a closer dekho I noticed that they had mentioned my name along side Ramesh Vinayagam sir's. Couldn't help breaking into a smile. This is definitely a first for me and honestly it gave me this warm fuzzy feeling :)
My name has only been mentioned in cassette covers so far and maybe in the publicity campaigns of the concerts that I have been part of.
But to be mentioned in Simran Thirai's poster felt super nice. And *giggle* head is still on shoulders. Mom makes sure of that!

10 comments:

Agoglife said...

wishes on the ads!I think you have got greater laurels than name appearance, anyways, small and interesting things always make us smile.

Chitra said...

Thats wonderful...well deserved recognition i think !!

SARAS said...

Happy to hear that. Why dont u write ur blog in Tamil.

Anonymous said...

Thats super cool!
One of things for which Chennai is close to my heart is the BIG hoardings! :)

Unknown said...

Adengappa bayangara publicity pola irukku....hmmm wish to see a bigger cut out and banners for you You are capable and you will definitely achieve it...

Anonymous said...

When are we gonna see you on Silver Screen? :D

Manaswini.K said...

Have been reading about this Aaha Angle and Aaha Kapi club.Tried to listen online. My internet speed does not enable uninterupted broadcast. :(

Sudha said...

Seeing the improvements i think one day when you reach the top ,your blog will tell other people how you have developed step by step to reach the top.Nice developments .Keep blogging.

ILA (a) இளா said...

good..

Anonymous said...

hi chinmayi..im anees frm S'pore...hmmm..i guess u sang kiruka kiruka song with srini sir frm movie whistle rite?? ...if i'm not wrong ...aite, hit me back soon!! btw, u look great when hosting shows anywhere:D
tac care:)