Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Untitled - 5

What explains this verbose wave? The loss of voice and a viral fever. Being given no better option than to be silent. I don't want to hear myself croak and bleat really.

Only when we are forced to silence and not preoccupied with our own constant chatter do we find other forms of expression. Maybe meaningful. Maybe not.

People who have called the past couple of days ask "Am I speaking to Chinmayi?" "My God!!!" first stunned without a word to say at the voice they hear on their receivers that sounds like a cross between a frog and a donkey and the occasional sheep or a goat. While I am having fun with their varied reactions, words spill in this space.

6 comments:

Maheswari said...

Get well soon Chinmayi.
So that is the reason of so much blogging ;-))
You got time to sit and think about all these and also to share with us...
Keep blogging Chinmayi...
It has been so long before these posts came up...
Godspeed good people.
Maheswari

Anonymous said...

Heard you were feeling out of a Quack... Hope you are up & Splashing Soon. Get Well Soon!

Banupriya said...

First of all, Your profile pic is superb. But I was just so much stunned about the number of posts coming up in ur space and on top of it, you are talking about the person you cherish most.

I can understand every single thing you had experienced. I say this because I live with a single mom. But you must be so lucky to have such a talented mom. I learnt a lot about her through these posts. It looks more like a autobiography of yours. May be you should think about writing ur autobio sometime in life.

Your words give me more guts to face life with a new optimistic outlook. I am goign to show this story about your mom to my mom!! Thanks for writing about her.

I wish you not to publish my comment. I just wanted to tell u all this. THanks Ms.Chinmayee. Get your voice back soon and take care. Have a nice day.

Kalyan said...

Even though the viral fever is troubling you, I feel thankful to that as it has triggered you to write a series of posts.We ll definitely pray for u to get well soon.

Chitra Devi Nagayah said...

Take good care of Yourself. May god bless you and your family always and forever.

Avinash said...

Get well soon