Saturday, June 02, 2007

Podworks

Though I am not turning up for meetings and things because I invariably have concerts during weekends, I am trying to do my smallest bit.
I have been looking forward to this for a very long time now and hopefully this will give me the right impetus to make my own Podcasts in audio and hopefully, video as well in my Blog.
An advantage is that I get to work with some of the best brains in the field of Media, thanks to presenting shows in Vijay TV. In addition to the Directors and Producers in the show, I also get to fleetingly meet the Editors. So as far as technical advice is concerned, I should get it in abundance.
Now, I am wondering how to make my show, to be cliched, different.
I have been trying like a mad cap to integrate my blog into my website which is in coma, I should say with no active changes in about 4 years. What seems to be the problem? Lack of time, and I wish I had someone in the family who could make the changes to the website and the need-to-be done-s.
I am unable to make changes on the Blue-Elephant website as well.
Though it this has nothing to do with this post, I must mention the amount of work that my mother has to do just so that I go to my recordings and shows and whatnots in time, and get it done properly. All the nitty-gritty work, and that takes a hell of a lot of time and energy, is taken care of by her. She got slip disc because I was born and her whole life she has been living with it, or rather co-existing with it.

No comments: