Thursday, February 02, 2006

Could not think of anything to blog on. Lately work has been coming in for the company, and that has kept me highly occupied.

The fine tuning on the website is yet to happen. Thanks to so many reasons. And I have resumed my French classes. Though its taxing to wake up early in the morning for the same, I am sure it will be worthwhile.

Have been listening to some music of various artistes and my headphones keep humming the tunes most of the time. Thinking of learning another skill, and while I mull on that, watch this space....

5 comments:

~phobiac~ said...

French-a !!..... thank u very much !

hey another skill ?!....try watercolours...tough, but very interesting...

Incognito said...

Bravo ;) !

Chinmayi Sripada /Chinmayee said...

incognito: some cheek you have he he ;)

kp;) said...

si vous pouvez lire ceci, je pense qu'u peut stopper les classes françaises maintenant!

Chinmayi Sripada /Chinmayee said...

en petit peu KP.. fais voire...how do you know french?