Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I recorded this particular song just about 3-4 weeks ago and this has been one of the quickest to get on the racks so far. A duet with Karthik for Srikanth Deva.
This song with him came after a long gap, the last song I recorded for him was for Kuthu in 2004.
Recording sessions with him have been a lot of laughter and joy and great work. I have a tendency to smack my forehead if I go wrong while singing. And Srikanth ji has a tendency to keep score. A smack that is resounding gets a 2 pointer and sometimes less noisy ones get a 1/2. Once I realized there was a scoreboard and it had become a 'national' joke I made a conscious decision to not go a-smacking.
One of the biggest joys in my life is my career.. thank God for huge mercies.
Listen to it here

3 comments:

Honey Bee said...

Goooooooooooooooddddddddd...God has been good to you in giving you the freedom to think, innovate, live and most of nice people around.. Wishes

Anonymous said...

Nice song... Your audio blog is really good and I am listening to your "own" song collection :)

Anonymous said...

Amazingly sung Chinmayi.

Aruthi