Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another opening

I know this blog has lately become a space for jobs with Blue Elephant. I shall soon return to my musings but there has not been a trigger yet. Anyway, more importantly in case you know someone with the following skill sets do ask them to leave a comment with their ID.

  • Must know Spanish/French/German/Italian.
•Accounting Skills (Experience with SAP would be an advantage)

•Quality qualification (6 sigma methodology, Total Quality Management, such as Continuous Improvement,Kaizen)

•Sound knowledge of procedures and issues within Accounts Payable , Accounts Receivable and General Ledger accounting


7 comments:

குப்பன்.யாஹூ said...

Thanks, its a good service. all the best

jishu said...

Hi akka,
saw u in Deccan chronicle today..looked beautiful as usual!

Kannan said...

Hi chinmayi,

I know german(I have been through 3 levels of german course at max mueller bhavan). But not good enough to give a shot as an interpreter. Why I started blogging is to say that whenever I am stressed out I listen only to your songs(I happen to know that those were sung by you only after I saw your programme on mega tv(oops I haven't gone wrong). Songs in films like sivaji, nala thamayanthi, guru, etc. Could you mail your list of songs to my mail id(ranganathan_kannan@yahoo.com). Thanks in advance for your valuable time(hopefully waiting to see the list of songs)

மணிகண்டன் said...

You would like to have a single person with all these qualifications :)-

Unknown said...

can i post this in my site for my friends to view..?

Unknown said...

Hi Chinmayi,
I still remember ur soulful rendition of Enna Thavam in the malayalam movie thilakkam

Good voice.

I am Biju working as Manager in Bharat Petroleum.

I am learning key board and sound engineering now.

biju_kateekal@yahoo.co.in
9645858950

SARAS said...

http://www.dc-epaper.com/DC/DCC/2009/07/20/INDEX.SHTML