Sunday, May 06, 2007

PodWorks - India's Biggest Podcasting Event

I was asked by Kribs to be part of this event. To be in the Organizer's team, to be precise. And feels nice already!
Today should have been the hottest day in my recorded history, blame it on the "scissor" summer... And the topper was the A/C conking in our car. I knew what it would be to be baked.

Anyway, I was probably the first to arrive at IIT's Cafe Coffee Day. Less than a few minutes, Kiruba came in and give or take ten or fifteen, the place was packed.
Ideas bounced in between cups of coffee, which we took our own sweet time ordering, cos everyone was wayyy to busy jogging their grey cells.
Personally, I am learning already. For one, how people react to another's ideas, how to ask someone to be succinct in expression and of course getting to know more people.
As far as I am concerned, it is all about learning, and no other place than starting it with Coffee topped with whipped cream.
I foresee excitement and sweating it out. That is something I have not done from my Throwball-match days.
The Event - PodWorks is scheduled to be on the 9th and 10th June in Chennai. Please watch this space for more in-depth info.
And here are some of the pictures