Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back to Base

Finally Back, yesterday. I miss my country maaaan.. Patryooowwwtic I am I guess.
Well, I got the pics of everyone and told them that I would be posting it on my site. So no probs there. All those wondering how Mr. Jassie Gift looks can remember, that maybe, they saw it first here. ;) His singing voice is WAYY different from his speaking one. Doesnt talk much also. But then he said he wasn't too comfortable with tamil yet. It will take me a while to upload the pics..
We lost the house keys yesterday. So went around the town looking for a lock picker. YUCK! Both of us were hungry and tired and badly needed sleep. So we finally traced one guy. By the time we were inside our home it was 11:30 in the night. We had reached country at 4:00, come home and went out to do some work. Thankfully, we weren't stranded outside with the luggage and all. Anyway that was that. More soon!
One more thing. There aren't too many pics. Didn't go sightseeing. No time for that. Managed shopping though.

5 comments:

Kaps said...

I'm sure you would have sung "Kannathil Muthamittal" song. How was the response? Did you have a full music troupe accompanying you or did you manage with minus tracks?

Chinmayi Sripada /Chinmayee said...

I did sing KMI, but only four lines. the response was amazing. No doubt. That song is always a winner. :)

Chez said...

Oh oh poor girl... i know how it feels like to be without the key after a long travel...

Happy to hear that u enjoyed the show, as like the audience.. Relax in the Chennai summer. Its better than feeling the shivers of cold, like here... :-)

Directhit said...

I jus looooove that song.. everytime i listen to that i sort of go into a trance :-) kudos to u for singing it!

Twin-Gemini said...

>>Managed shopping though.
Women have their priorities set, isnt it? :-)

Waiting for the pics, please upload it whenever you get time. I hope you aware of the site problem with "chinmayionline".