Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I could successfully blog for two days continously. Gap of two days already. If this is how it goes I have no clue how regular I will be. ;)

Had to attend a friend's wedding today morning. Met him after almost two years. At his wedding. He was glad I came and so was I. I silently promised myself that I will not miss anyone's wedding as long as I can help it. Got to know first hand how important it is to mark attendance, and that it does make a difference when you are there to wish the couple in person.

Listening to Anniyan's songs as I am typing this one. 'Sukumari' is playing. My pick in the album. And I also like 'Andankaka'. I realise Raag Durga or Suddha Saveri is my favourite. Sukumari is based on that. Saw Anniyan's trailor at Satyam when I went to see XXX2. The movie was pretty good. Those who say XXX 1 didn't quite like the sequel. But I liked it. Coming back to Anniyan, trailor looked awesome. Looking forward to watching the movie.

Then helped my foster sister to meet her crush. Damn cute. Schooltime romance. Wonder if its just the hormones ravaging or if there is more to it? But then I guess you cant forget your first crush in school. Mine was a bong guy in the 7th standard. He was a puny upstart. He thought he was the smartest. And always had smart ass comments to give teachers and everyone else. Point is he got away with everything. And thats what endeared him to all of us. There were half a dozen more girls who were behind him. There was a girl in a class who wrote him a love letter with her left hand. So the teacher made all of write with our left hand. The sad part was we had to reproduce the love letter. Blech!!! Something that was private came into public display. Also the first time I knew that 143 meant 'I love You'. Enlightenment. Then my crush left to Bombay. He gave me an address, which I promptly lost. He is one of the three or four people from our batch who is untraceable. So that was that.

If you have a Sony Ericsson P900, DONT lose the stylus. Guard it with your life. Have been searching for the stylus in the market for over two weeks now. I had two, one broke from the middle, and the other I lost.

I was also lately advised to take up the IAS exams. Because I needed a solid career other than music(Not my view, but it makes sense). Now I am doing so many things, I wonder if this is necessary. But I am finding out anyway. Sounds exciting. Haven't written an exam in a year. So it may be nice to do it... maybe.. this is still in the testing period. Watch this space.

My blogs are getting longer. Let me pull the brakes here and scram..... screeeeeeeeeech~!

P.S.: Also learnt its not a good idea for me to listen to music and do some work. Only the music keeps running in my brain. This Blog has had more language gurgles and spelling mistakes than I have ever committed.

9 comments:

Jamuna said...

singer chinmayi to dr.chinmayi to collector chinmayi...? sounds cool! and plz don't stop updating ur wonderful blog while u r so busy with so many things ma... looking forward to much more

IBH said...

Nice blog...I love reading lengthy ones..but can never write one...:) the last point u had mentioned about language gurgles and spelling mistakes? ahahhaa reminded me about my friends and how they find it a herculean task to read my mails and note books...I am so popular for my spelling mistakes that even today I can never write 'CARE' as 'CARE' but end up writing 'ACRE' :)

Keep it rolling gal!

Ram C said...

Welcome to blogworld, Chinmayi..

My wife is one of your fans.. keep your flag flying in this sphere too..

all the best..

Kaps said...

Hi!
Came here via Prabz blog. Welcome to the Blogosphere.

I like the song Noothana (Karka Kasadara) from your recent releases. Apart from the obvious Kannathil Muthamittal I also like Pudhu Kadhal (Pudukottai Saravanan) & Kadhalikkum Aasai (Chellame).

Vasanth said...

welcome to the world of competition....well if time permits suggest good raga based gazals, you know my taste...

The Last Blogger said...

Wouldnt any good styli do for the P900?

I have been enjoying Anniyan's music since its release. Fun stuff. Sukumari and Iyengaaru veetu Azhage have nice touches of carnatic music that always excites me. The rest are sure to be chart-toppers although I am not sure I like the lyrics of them. Its as if someone just put a bunch of words together and voila!

PS: XXX2 is a big flop in the US. Waiting to see the Anniyan trailer online soon.

Harish said...

Came in thru Prabz's...

Welcome to Blogsville :)

@nu$h@ said...

hmm.. from IT to IAS..some transformation........ u definitely hav variety in life....
gud going......

Teshu said...

Good that you didn't do IAS ... dont know how much time you would have had for singing :)