Thursday, May 12, 2005

I got to know first hand how powerful a Blog is. I met five new people who like my work. 'Fans' I should say. So all the hype was right.

I think my blog has been checked out more than my website! In three days that is.

I even had someone mail me saying that they were in Taiwan and that they could send me a stylus if I needed. Wow.. cool eh? But then, an update on that. I had a friend who went looking for me. Took responsibility that he lost the stylus, which I am very doubtful he did. He played chess on my phone last, and that was when I last saw the stylus too, but then he went about looking for one and got me one. Thanks buddy!

My BEST friend, Yasaswini would have stepped foot on home soil by now from Singapore. She is here for two months. Then she will have to go back and work. And then God knows when I will be able to see her again in Chennai.

I have spent the whole day listening to music and lolling around the house. The best that I could do in this HEAT that's baking my head through two floors above me. And through every other side. We are conveniently on the 6th floor. With wind blowing all day like Vayu Bhagwan is working overtime at our window. Or rather our building. But point he is spewing hot air. Take pity boss if you are reading!

VSNL has thrown me a huge 3 GB download for only 3 days of last month. We got the connection on the 27th, the lineman who came to do the wiring stole my mom's mobile, then knowing he had been caught threw it into our complex dustbin out of sheer fright. We walk out early next morning and the phone rings from the middle of every house 's rubbish. So we got the trash separators to take it out and what do I see? 65 missed calls in a span of 24 hours. And I missed a show because they could not contact me. Must sue VSNL for damages. And anyway the connectivity was not happening. 3GB from the 27th to 31st?? If any kind souls reading this have a solution please let me know. No Virus or Spyware in my system and have all the firewalls and wotnots. Waaaaaaah! I will go bankrupt paying for it. :(( *sniff*

AND they have not updated my account under an unlimited plan. Just 16 days and so much trouble. Broadband connection with a gigantic band of trouble. My cup of woes overfloweth.

11 comments:

Peak Day Blues said...

65 missed calls in a span of 24 hours... wow!!

Regarding connectivity, there's nothing much you can do about VSNL than to wait.... Why don't you try out some private players like Tata Indicom or Reliance...

Jamuna said...

chellam plz giv a nice title to all ur blogs ma

jack said...

chinmayi,
Best of luck with blogging :).Hoping to know more about the person, behind that sweet voice.

மாயவரத்தான் said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
மாயவரத்தான் said...

வலைப்பூக்களுக்கு வருக வருக என்று வரவேற்கிறேன்..! கூடிய விரைவிலேயே தமிழிலும் வலிப்பதிய முயற்சிக்கவும். மேலதிக விபரங்களுக்கு www.thamizmanam.com நேரம் கிடைக்கும் போது சென்று பார்க்கவும்! (http://mayavarathaan.blogspot.com)

மாயவரத்தான் said...

Oops..கேட்க மறந்திட்டேன்..! 'தமிழ்' தெரியும் தானே?! இல்லை.. நீங்க பாடுற பாட்டிலேயெல்லாம் தமிழ் நல்லா புரியுது! இருந்தாலும் சந்தேகம்!!

PVS said...

Welcome to the blog world Chinmayi. Happy blogging. Your writings are interesting.

VJ said...

Chinmayi - great blogging...keep it rolling! though have not been bloggin for long ... have never been able to write a lengthy blog...you seem to have a knack! its interesting...go chinmayi go...

Visithra said...

Came by from Kaps

With wind blowing all day like Vayu Bhagwan is working overtime at our window. Or rather our building. But point he is spewing hot air. Take pity boss if you are reading!
---Hehheh Hillarious

Vasanth said...

heyy the best internet service is provided by touchtel....and they give DSL at good speeds.....you get an extra land phone with free min's of talking and you too can choose an unlimited download option for just about a K a month. try out.....

Twin-Gemini said...

65 calls in a day? You really must be a busy person :-)

So got any scoops for us? Any songs that your are working on currently? And do you know any other singer who also blogs?