Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Follow up to the one below

First thing, I thought it would be better not to publish the comments. I am receiving your comments via Email.
The last questions (hopefully) would be:
What would enrich your concert-going experience more? Something at the venue perhaps?
What would actually make you want to come to a concert?

This is not pertaining to the artistes or the actual performance. Do let me know if the question is not clear.
TIA.


I am asking these questions so that we can attempt to make these happen at my concerts, which should be staged soon, Insha Allah.

3 comments:

குப்பன்.யாஹூ said...

In concert we could feel the real feel of the song.

Especially when singers like you or maathanki are performaing in Live, we can feel the emotion, feel, sruthi, raaga of the song.

Regards

Kuppan_yahoo

Anonymous said...

Chinmayee
I was not sure where to post this comment and finally decided to let someone in the industry know.

Of late i here people using the work " Genre".unfortunately No one in pronouncing it right.I thought you at least will.
The pronunciation of the word can be heard better in http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/genre.So please:)

Unknown said...

There is a balance in expression,musical notes and nuances.Your performance chinnamma in ASS is superb,
Sangathese have come excellent.I want to meet you once.I am a S/W Prgmr in bahrain.